miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

Whiteness..

Dear diary:

Today is one of those days that I feel quite sensitive and thoughtful. I was walking on the street and then I remembered again my first kiss, I had that feeling again, it was gorgeous.

Then I began talking to my self, I realised again that well he´s the love of my life. I remembered to, the first letter thar he wrote me, it is full of love, then I began laughing like a crazy women, cause well there are lots of good things and he always gets me smile one way or another.

He´s far away from me, for a noble reason, but still I miss his presence here by my side. Monday.

Moon. You know, the moon is the answer. If he can see the same moon, If he turns his head an look at the sky, and he is looking at the same thing, then he´s not so far away from me. The truth is that I miss him so much. This week has been like a horrible year. But it´s almost done.

Dear diary, I love to smile remembering things like this, I'm very glad to share you all the crap on my head. I will see his picture and smile again for those good memories we are fabricating, cause this is just the begining.

Love always.

Kaori. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario